SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE (SPN): Construction of One New Haffir Dams inFarawayne village
- Job category: Tender/Bid/RFQ/RFP
- Post date:28 Jan 2020
- Job expires in: 27 days
- Share job:
Government of Somaliland
Ministry of Water Development
SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE (SPN):
Date: 29January 2020
Project No: P-SO-E00-001
Grant No: 5900155010151
- This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN Ref No AfDB 1268-12/16) for this project that appeared in UNDB online GPN-Somalia – Water Infrastructure Development for Resilience in Somaliland of 07 Dec 2016 on-line and on the African Development Bank Group’s Internet Website.
- The Ministry of Water Development – Somaliland has received financing from the African Development Bank in various currencies towards the cost of Water Infrastructure Development Program for Resilience in Somaliland. It is intended that part of the proceeds of this grant will be applied to eligible payments under the contract for Construction of One New Haffir Dams in Farawayne village.
- The Ministry of Water Development now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the construction and completion of Construction of One New Haffir Dams inFarawayne village. Open Competitive Bidding (International) will be conducted in accordance with the Bank’s Procurement Policy, October 2015.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the office of Water Infrastructure Development Project, Ministry of Water Development Office, Pepsi Street 1, Shabeelka BLD, Hargeisa Somaliland, Tel Mobil:- 252634456618, +252634423530Email:email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.orgHassan.email@example.com
- A Complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders upon deposit of a non-refundable fee of USD 50 (Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) to the Ministry of Water DevelopmentDahabshil Bank, account no: HRGD43336.
- The provisions in the Instructions to Bidders and in the General Conditions of Contract are those of the Bank’s Standard Bidding Documentfor Procurement of Works, Small Contracts.
- Bids must be delivered to the above office on or before 10:00amon 16 March 2020and must be accompanied by a BidSecurityin the amounts of USD 24,000 (Twentyfour thousands United States Dollars only) in the form of an Unconditional Bank Guarantee
- Bids shall remain valid for 120 daysafter the deadline for bid submission prescribed above.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at 10.30 am on 16March2020 at the offices of Ministry of water DevelopmentHargeisa office.
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1452 total views, 19 today