Specific Procurement Notice (SPN) For Section of 30 KA Road between Ali Ahmar check point and Main Road, Section of Hanano 2 Road between 30KA road and Barwaaqo IDP settlement and Hospital Road, Somalia
- Job category: Tender/Bid/RFQ/RFP
- Post date:3 May 2021
- Job expires in: 12 days
- Share job:
MUNICIPALITY OF BAIDOA – MOB
Somali Urban Resilience Project-SURP II
PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION UNIT (PIU)
Office of the Mayor
MASHRUUCA XASILINTA MAGAALOOYINKA SOOMAALIYEEED
XAFIISKA DUQA MAGAALADA
Specific Procurement Notice
Request for Bids
(One-Envelope Bidding Process)
Country: FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF SOMALIA
Name of Project: Somalia Urban Resilience Project (SURP-II)
Contract Title: Section of 30 KA Road between Ali Ahmar check point and Main Road, Section of Hanano 2 Road between 30KA road and Barwaaqo IDP settlement and Hospital Road.
Grant No.: P170922
RFB Reference No.: SO-BM-227392-CW-RFB
- The Government of Somalia has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Somalia Urban Resilience Project (SURP-II), and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Section of 30 KA Road between Ali Ahmar check point and Main Road , Section of Hanano 2 Road between 30KA road and Barwaaqo IDP settlement and Hospital Road. For this contract, the Borrower shall process the payments using the Direct Payment disbursement method, as defined in the World Bank’s Disbursement Guidelines for Investment Project Financing.
- The Municipality of Baidoa now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for the Construction of 9.8 km of roads of 6 m wide carriageway, side drains and 1.5 m wide sidewalks in the City of Baidoa. The scope of works includes;
- Site clearance and topsoil stripping
- Earthworks (approx. 94,000 m3)
- Construction of natural gravel sub-base (225 mm),
- Stabilized gravel base (150 mm),
- Asphalt concrete surfacing (50 mm),
- Lined side drains (Inverted block drains with double slabs, approx. 12,625 m)
- Pipe culverts (approx. 900m)
- Sidewalks with concrete paving blocks (approx. 17,800 m2)
- One concrete footbridge.
- Road furniture.
- Onsite and offsite environmental and social safeguards management and monitoring.
The construction period will be fifteen (18) months and a Defects Liability Period of Twelve (12) months.
- Bidding will be conducted through open national competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” dated July 1st 2016 as updated November 2020 (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from;
SURP II Baidoa Project Coordinator
Email address: email@example.com
and inspect the bidding document during office hours 0900 to 1500 hours from Saturday to Thursday at the address given below.
- The bidding document in English may be purchased by interested eligible Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of One Hundred US Dollars Only (USD 100). The method of payment will be a direct deposit to
|Bank: Dahabshiil Bank – HQ Branch Baidoa|
|Account No: BAYD0014117|
|Account Name: Somalia Urban Resilience Project (SURP II) – Baidoa, Somalia|
Once the payment received, the document will be either sent by Email (pdf version), Courier at the cost of the bidder, or Picked-Up at the PIU Office, Municipality of Baidoa
- A Pre-bid meeting shall be conducted by the Employer on (21.05.2021) at 1000 hours SURP PIU office, Baidoa, Somalia.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before [14.06.2021 at 1000 hours]. Electronic Bidding will be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on (14.06.2021 ) at 1000 hours.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a BID-SECURING DECLARATION using the form included in Section IV, Bidding Forms.
- Attention is drawn to the Procurement Regulations requiring the Borrower to disclose information on the successful bidder’s beneficial ownership, as part of the Contract Award Notice, using the Beneficial Ownership Disclosure Form as included in the bidding document.
- The address (es) referred to above is:
SURP II BAIDOA PIU COORDINATOR
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF SOMALIA
——- FOLLOW US — SOMALI JOBS————-
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/somalijobs
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
441 total views, 60 today