Specific Procurement Notice (SPN) For Supply and delivery of Three Vehicles for Mobile Veterinary Clinics teams in Somaliland
- Job category: Tender/Bid/RFQ/RFP
- Post date:17 May 2021
- Share job:
Specific Procurement Notice
Invitation for Bids [IFB]
IFB Number: DRSLPII/SL/G9/LCB/006/2021
Purchaser: Save The Children International Somaliland Country office
Project: Drought Resilience and Sustainable Livelihoods Program – DRSLPII
Contract title: Supply and delivery of Three (3) Vehicles for Mobile Veterinary Clinics teams in Somaliland
Grant No.: TSF 5900155007902 & ADF 21OO15502891
Procurement Method: Open Competitive Bidding (National)
OCBN No: DRSLPII/SL/G9/LCB/006/2021
Issued on: 17 May 2021
- The African Development Fund has financed the cost of the Drought Resilience and Sustainable Livelihoods Program (DRSLP II). The funds are administered by the African Development Bank (AfDB), executed by the Intergovernmental Authority on Development (IGAD) and implemented by Save the Children. The Recipient intends to apply part of the agreed amount for this grant to payments under the contract for Supply and delivery of 3 Vehicles for Mobile Veterinary Clinics teams in Somaliland.
- Save the Children Somaliland Country office now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for Supply and delivery of 3 Vehicles for Mobile Veterinary Clinics teams in Somaliland.
- Bidding will be conducted through the Open Competitive Bidding (National), (OCBN) method as specified in the Bank’s Procurement Framework dated 1st January 2016 and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Framework.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Save the Children Somaliland Country office via email email@example.com and inspect the Bidding document during office hours at the address given below.
- The Bidding document in English may be obtained by interested eligible Bidders upon the submission of a written request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting IFB No. DRSLPII/SL/G9/LCB/006/2021 in the subject line.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 14-Jun-2021 at 10:00am EAT. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives who choose to attend at the address below on 14-Jun-2021 at 10:00am EAT.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid Security in the form of bank guarantee of USD 2,600 (US dollars Two thousand Six hundred only).
- Attention is drawn to the Procurement Framework requiring the Borrower to disclose information on the successful bidder’s beneficial ownership, as part of the Contract Award Notice, using the Beneficial Ownership Disclosure Form as included in the bidding document.
- The address(es) referred to above is (are):
Save the Children, Somaliland Country Office
Ahmed Hassan Mohamed, DRSLPII Procurement Manager
Mansoor Area, Jigjiga Yar,
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1751 total views, 1 today