SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE (SPN) RE-ADVERTISED
- Job category: Tender/Bid/RFQ/RFP
- Post date:8 Oct 2019
- Share job:
SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE (SPN)
Date: October 8, 2019
Grant No: 2100155035220
IFB No: STRERP/G/NCB/01/2018-R02
- The Federal Republic of Somalia has received Financing from the African Development Bank in various currencies towards the cost of the Say No to Famine Short Term Regional Emergency Response Project (STRERP) Somalia. It is intended that part of the proceeds of this grant will be applied to eligible payments under the contract for the Supply and distribution of Animal Fodder to eleven regions in Somalia.
- Save the Children invited sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Supply and Distribution of Animal Fodder to eleven regions of Somalia in August 2018 and awarded the contracts for supply to nine regions. The bids received for two regions – Bay and Bakool – were not responsive and are now re-advertised as below.
- Save the Children now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Supply and Distribution of Animal fodder to TWO regions of Somalia in two lots as detailed below.
|Lot No.||Region||Quantity of||Bid Security|
|( in 50 Kg bags)|
- Bids may be submitted for one or more lots.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the office of :
Save the Children Somalia Program,
Airport Rd, Wadajir district,
- A complete set of bidding documents may be requested by interested bidders via email to Somalia.email@example.com quoting IFB No. STRERP/G/NCB/01/2018-R02 in the email subject line.
- The provisions in the Instructions to Bidders and in the General Conditions of Contract are the provisions of the African Development Bank Standard Bidding Document: Procurement of Goods or Procurement of Works.
- Bids must be delivered to the Save the Children program offices at Airport Rd, Wadajir district, Mogadishu, Somalia on or before 30 PM East Africa Time on November 10, 2019 and the bidder
shall furnish a Bid Security denominated in USD currency in the amount indicated in paragraph 3 above against each lot, in the form of bank guarantee enforceable in Mogadishu, Somalia.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at 10:30 AM East Africa Time on November 11, 2019 at the offices of Save the Children Program at Mogadishu, Somalia.
Save the Children program Airport Rd, Wadajir district, Mogadishu, Somalia
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
995 total views, 1 today