Tender For Construction of 5 New Schools in Bari, Sanaag & Mudug Regions.
- Job category: Tender/Bid/RFQ/RFP
- Post date:25 Sep 2019
- Share job:
Date: 26th September2019
Ref No: PR/GRW/2019/9321& 9423
For over 90 years, Save the Children has been making a difference in children’s lives in more than 120 countries. We are the world’s largest independent child rights organisation, underpinned by a vision in a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation. Our mission to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children, and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
Save the Children international now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Construction of 5 new schools in Bari, Sanaag&Mudug Regions.
Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the office of:
Save the Children Somalia Program,
General Noor Salaad Road, Garowe, Puntland Somalia.
Email :email@example.com or Abdirashid.firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +252 90 7797251/0907794419.
A complete set of bidding documents may be requested and collected from Save the children Puntland Offices in Garowe, Gardo, Bosaso and Galkacyo.
All eligible and interested suppliers are advised to collect the complete tender package and further instructions from the nearest SCI PL Office from 8:00 AM – 4:00PM starting from 26th Sep 2019.
Below are the required documents to be submitted along with the bid documents and the award criteria’s:
Award of the contract will be based on the following criteria:
Bidders must meet the following criteria:
- That the bidder has registration certificate from ministries of commerce and Public Works of Puntland.
- That the bidder has registration from Puntland National Tender Board
- That the bidder has tax clearance letter from the Puntland Ministry of Finance
- Bidder’s confirmation of compliance with the attached Conditions of Tendering, Terms and Conditions of Purchase, Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy, Child Safeguarding Policy and IAPG Code of Conduct
The following criteria are considered very important in the evaluation of this tender
- Previous experience in Similar works – 10% (10 points for >5 projects, 5 points for 3-5 projects, 1 point for <2 project)
- Reliability through providing customers references – 10% (10 points for >3 references, 5 points for 1-2 references, 0 points for >1 reference)
Capacity (40 %)
- Financial health (provide Bank statement for last 3 years): Average turn over for the last 3 years – 20% (20 points for more than $300,000, 10 points for $150,000 – $300,000, 5 points for $75,000 – $150,000, 0 points for <$75,000)
- Technical Expertise: Lead Engineer – 20% (20 points for >10 years’ experience, 10 points for 5-10 years, 5 points for 2-5 years, 0 points for <2 years)
40 points for the best price
30 points for the second best price
20 points for the third best price
10 points for the 4th best price
5 points for the 5th best price
0 points for the 6th best and below.
Tender closing date is 16thOctober 2019 at 4:00pm Somalia local time. All completed tender documents should be submitted in a sealed envelope to be hand carried addressed to The Tender Committee at the below address. The envelope should indicate the Tender Reference number as mentioned above.
The Procurement Committee
Save the Children
Garowe, Puntland, Somalia
NB: Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Late bids shall be rejected and no liability will be accepted for loss, late delivery or non-delivery, whatsoever. Bids shall be opened at a later date to be communicated.
A representative from your company will be invited to witness the opening.
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1248 total views, 2 today