Tender for Construction of a Community Peace Centre–comprising of the following sections ; main building (4 rooms), toilets (2 gender segregated rooms),septic tank, and an elevated water tank (20m3) in Lanwaley area of South Mudug region of Galmudug state , Somalia
- Job category: Tender/Bid/RFQ/RFP
- Post date:19 May 2020
- Share job:
INVITATION FOR BIDS
|LOCAL COMPETATIVE BIDDING (LCB)|
|Financing institution:||Somalia Stability Fund|
|Sector:||Infrastructure( Construction and Renovation works )|
|Project name:||Galkayo Joint Peace building Initiative Project|
|Title:||Tender for Construction of a Community Peace Centre–comprising of the following sections ; main building (4 rooms), toilets (2 gender segregated rooms),septic tank, and an elevated water tank (20m3) in Lanwaley area of South Mudug region of Galmudug state , Somalia|
|Bid No.:||SSF/CPD & PSA/GJPI/08/2020|
|Deadline||26th May ,2020|
- The Centre for Peace and Democracy CPD and Puntland Youth and social Development (PSA) has received support from the Somali Stability Fund for the design and implementation of Joint Peace building Initiative Project in Galkayo town, Galmudug and Puntland States Somalia.
The project’s objective is to enable communities residing in both North and South Galkayo co-exist peacefully and harmoniously where citizens collectively contribute towards peace and development. This will be achieved through targeted transformation inclusive and participatory community informed activities in conflict management mechanisms, the capacity of Women, Youth, Media and Business people towards peace building are strengthened through training on peaceful conflict resolution, tolerance and social cohesion and supporting community based activities that promote peace, and allowed to be part of peace building process, and supporting women priority areas since women are an important pillar of peace building efforts and are usually affected most by any conflict.
- In an effort towards fulfillment of the above, CPD and PSA now invites bids from eligible bidders for the Construction of a Health Centre (the main building and other components as stated in the BOQ) in Afbarwaqo area of Galmudug State. The delivery will be as follows:
- Construction of a Health Centre in Afbarwaqo, Galmudug state of Somalia., with the following sections as stated in the BOQ;
Community Peace Centre main building that comprise of 3 Offices and a Conference Hall.
Toilet block (Gender segregated and accessible to disable people)
A Septic Tank
Elevated water tank (20 m3)
- Requirements of tender application.
- The Bidder should fill all forms of tender including BOQs on all sections and provide a summary of total cost for the bid being applied for. (No partial application)
- The bidder should attach all required supporting documentation as requested and submit
filled documents on time.
- Bidding Documents: A complete set of bidding documents in English may be downloaded by
interested bidders free of charge from CPD/PSA Websites: www.cpd-africa.org/procurement/ www.psasom.org.
- Bidders who download the document from the above websites are required to submit their particulars (name & email and postal address of the firm, contact person & their mobile numbers) to the CPD/PSA official emails address: firstname.lastname@example.org using their official email addresses. The email addresses shall be for our records and for the purpose of receiving any further clarifications and/or addendums.
- Bids must be delivered in plain sealed envelopes marked with Tender name and reference number and deposited in both CPD and PSA offices in Galkayo, Garowe, Adado and Mogadishu. Bids must be received on or before 1100 hours, Tuesday 26th May, 2020. Electronic bidding through official mail shall also be accepted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below.
The address referred to is: The Project Manager
Centre for Peace and Democracy
Feisal Dini House, Near Airport Road
Wajadir District, Mogadishu, Somalia
Tel: +252 619 101 009
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
598 total views, 3 today