Tender For Purchase of assorted tools and protective equipment for flood- affected beneficiaries in Jowhar..
- Job category: Tender/Bid/RFQ/RFP
- Post date:26 Jan 2020
- Share job:
Reference: SC-MOG-005-2020 Date: 24th Jan,2020
SubjectL Tender Advert for Tools and Equipment Provesion
Relief International (RI) is a leading non-profit organization working in 20 countries to relieve poverty, ensure well-being and advance dignity. We specialize in fragile settings, responding to natural disasters, humanitarian crises and chronic poverty. RI has received funding from SHF-OCHA to support the farmers in Jowhar District-Hirshable Regional State.
RI is looking for Companies which does ploughting services for land preparation, removal of weeds and soften the soil for root penetrations. It will be ploughed 749 Hactors of land for farmers affected by the flooding.
|1||RI-SOM-MOG-20-1247||Purchase of assorted tools and protective equipment for flood- affected beneficiaries in jowhar..|
Interested and reputable companies who intend to provide the required service need to meet the selection criteria from the ITB documents, in summary these requirements listed below must be observed:
- Registration certificate: Valid relevant registrationministry of Agriculture and Irrigation Hirshabele/ Regional Government registrations .
- Experience: Relevent experience inland Preparation and ploughing for the last 3 years. Attach contract copies.
- Bank Statement: Updated bank statement from January,2019 to January,2020.
- Phsical Presence :The company must have and address in Somalia, particulary Hirshabele and Mogadishu.
- Updates company Profile:
Tender Procedursand Guidance
- ITB document and BOQ are collected from Mogadishu office from 9am to 4pm. The company will sign the bid tracking sheet.
- When returning the documents it should be sealed marked with the Tender Refeence number and company stamp on it. The company representatives name and telephone will be marked too.
- The advert duration is from 26th January to 4th Februry,2020.late submissions will not be accepted.
For any query, please address via mail through:firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1282 total views, 1 today