Tender For Supply Alcohol Hand Sanitizer – Hargeisa, Somaliland
- Job category: Tender/Bid/RFQ/RFP
- Post date:2 Jun 2020
- Share job:
Tender For Supply Alcohol Hand Sanitizer
The Educate Girls, End Poverty transition (EGEP-T) program is funded by the UK Department of International Development (DFID) as part of the Girls’ Education Challenge Fund. The program is being implemented in three regions of Somaliland (MaroodiJeex, Awdal and Sahil) by ADRA and the Ministry of Education and Science.
ADRA is looking for suppliers to submit their quotes forthe fallowing items.
- Alcohol Hand Sanitizers
Interested suppliers should collect detailed blank tender/bid forms from ADRA Hargeisa Office in Jigjigayar village, behind Maansoor Hotel.
Successful bidders will be expected to adhere to the approved specifications, and ADRA’s selection decision will be final.
The bids without the following documents will not be accepted
- Certified and valid Copy of registration certificate (license) from relevant Somaliland Authority.
- Last year tax payment receipts. Tax clearance form is not accepted only receipt is allowed.
- Incomplete or part of legal documents will not be accepted and disqualified
Other Important Requirements
- Delivery Lead Time
- Price Validity Period of the tender offer/bid
Please note the following:
- Physical visit verification will be made.
- Supplier will be responsible for delivering the items to our Office
- Successful bidder in the tender will be required to pay taxes due before payments.
The completed and stamped tender forms should be submitted in a sealed envelope to be hand carried and dropped into the tender box in ADRA Hargeisa office not later than08thJune 2020.
Late submissions will not be accepted.
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1225 total views, 1 today