Tender for Supply of Supplementary livestock feed (Wheat bran)
- Job category: Tender/Bid/RFQ/RFP
- Post date:27 Nov 2019
- Share job:
Invitation for Tender
Tender reference No.: VSFG/SOM//11/19/003
Tender Name: Tender for Supply of Supplementary livestock feed (Wheat bran)
- VSF Germany is an international Non Governmental Organization involved in humanitarian aid, food security and development assistance to pastoralists and vulnerable communities in areas where livestock is of importance. In the region, VSF Germany implements activities in Northern Kenya, Southern Sudan, Puntland, Somali land, Sudan and Ethiopia.
- VSF Germany invites sealed bids under Local Competitive Bidding (LCB) from eligible and registered suppliers for the supply of an assortment of animal feed, and Other Supplies for a project entitled as “Integrated humanitarian assistance – in kind and in cash – and disaster preparedness for populations affected by climate change in Awdal Region, Somaliland. The items to be procured are listed in the tender document which is available at VSF Germany Hargeisa Main Office
- Eligible bidders/tenderers are invited to take part in the bid upon submission of copies of all relevant renewed licenses, references, Certificate of Analysis, Certificate of VAT registration. The project is financed by the Germany Foreign Office.
Other Qualification Requirement Includes:
- Eligibility: the bidder must provide company legal documents e.g. certificate of incorporation, TIN/PIN, Trade license, company profile, tax clearance certificate, import license, etc.
- Financial Capability: The bidder must demonstrate access to or availability of financial resources such as liquid assets (funds- bank statements), lines of credit.
- Experience: the bidder must provide evidence of participating as a main supplier in at least one (1) contract within the last five (5) years, similar to the proposed supply.
- Delivery: The Goods covered by this bidding process are required to be delivered in accordance with, and completed within the shortest lead time possible.
- All bidders/Tenderers must submit completed tender/bid documents on or before 4:00pm local time on December 4th, 2019. The Tenders/bids will be opened at VSF Germany office on December 5th, 2019 at 11:00am local time.
- A complete set of tender documents may be obtained by interested bidders/Tenderers from VSF Germany’s Office, in Hargeisa, mobile +252634416296, and +252634022880 during normal working hours.VSF Germany Hargiesa Office, Opposite Indian physiotherapy, Sha,ab area.
VSF Germany reserves the right to reject any tender without giving reasons for rejection and does not bind itself to accept the lowest bid or any tender
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
744 total views, 2 today