TENDER INVITATION FOR PROVISION OF EMERGENCY SHELTER KITS -Bardale
- Job category: Tender/Bid/RFQ/RFP
- Post date:17 May 2020
- Share job:
Date: 15/05/ 2020
PROCUREMENT REF. NO. T/ESK/BAY/B/005
SUBJECT: TENDER INVITATION FOR PROVISION OF EMERGENCY SHELTER KITS.
Interested suppliers with sound capacity and relevant experience in similar products are here by invited to submit their bids in a SEALED envelope clearly marked with tender reference number as above and sent via Logistic@wamorelief.so or be deposited at the tender box at Wamo Relief /DC office in Bardale.
The description and the quantity of the items are as follows.
EMERGENCY SHELTER KITS
|1||Local available stick for vertical Post ( Philipian Tree)||No||5500|
|2||Local available sticks for truss, door and windows (Philipian Tree) OR White wood (8cm x 4cm size each)||No||8000|
|3||Local available sticks (Philipian Tree) for horizontal frames & roofing OR white wood (5cm x 2.5 cm size each)||No||11000|
|4||Local available sticks (Philipian Tree) at the base of roof truss OR White wood (10cm x 2.5cm size each)||No||1500
|5||Nails No. 5||Kg||500|
|7||Drum door with Frame||No||500|
|8||Hinges for door||No||1000|
|9||Local plastic sheet (size: 4m x 7m)||No||2000|
|10||Outer wall clothing Buul layer||No||2000|
|11||Labour Cost (2 persons for each Unit)||Nos||1000|
- Bidders should quote for unit prices, the total price and delivery time for the items listed in the table above and unit price should be inclusive of transport to WRRS Bardale Office.
- All quotations should be signed and stamped by the bidder and unstamped bids will not be accepted.
- All interested bidders should submit the following documents with their quotations;
- Company registration certificate from JCC/Federal Government Ministry of Commerce.
- Clearance/permit letter indicating government taxation payment
- Supplier’s passport/ID
- Certification of previous experiences
- Capacity of the company to finance its self for the work (financial/bank statement)
- Detailed Company profile
Interested bidders should submit their “quotes” not later than 23/ 05/2020 @ 4:00pm
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
688 total views, 4 today