TENDER NOTICE Construction of 12 Rooms with Verandah, 4 Toilets, Watchman room, Waiting area, incinerator, placenta Pit and permanent Stone Wall in Beledweyne.
- Job category: Tender/Bid/RFQ/RFP
- Post date:17 Jun 2020
- Share job:
Construction of 12 Rooms with Verandah, 4 Toilets, Watchman room, Waiting area, incinerator, placenta Pit and permanent Stone Wall in Baledweyne.
For over 100 years, Save the Children has been making a difference in children’s lives in more than 120 countries. We are the world’s largest independent child rights organisation, underpinned by a vision in a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation. Our mission to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children, and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
Savethe Children International (SCI) invites reputable companies for the subject works with the most competent and qualified that meet sci Minimum policies, below is the selection criteria.
- Bank account with minimum $ 60,000 with a proof of statement from June-2019- to June 2020.
- Must have relevant latrines experience of 5 years. Please attach previous signed LPOs and contracts as evidence.
- Possession of a valid Ministry of Public works licenses from Baledweyne DC.
- Valid municipality license from Hirshabele Regional administration
- Updated company profile with the following information;
- Similar work experience conducted, amount in USD, location and by which organization.
- Company main office/ branch offices address, contacts/emails
- Company organogram
- CVs of core staff including engineers and foremen to execute the work.
- Duly completed bill of quantity with company stamp
- Proposed work schedule (Construction work plan)
Click the below link for bid documents access:
Fill the ITB and submit to email@example.com.
- Please note – this email box is a sealed tender box so DO NOT SEND QUESTIONS related to this tender to this email address.
- The subject of the email should be “Invitation to tender << PR/MOG/2020/16140>> Bidder Response – ‘Bidder Name’, ‘Date’’
- All documents should be clearly labelled so it is clear to understand what each file relates to.
- Email size should not exceed 15mb – if this limit is breached bidder should split the submission into two emails.
- Do not copy other SCI email addresses into the email when you submit it as this may invalidate your bid.
Closing date for the bid: 7th July-2020 at 10:00AM
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
2503 total views, 2 today