TENDER NOTICE CONSTRUCTION OF 416 FLOOD-PROOF TEMPORARY LATRINES IN BALEDWEYN TOWN
- Job category: Tender/Bid/RFQ/RFP
- Post date:12 Feb 2020
- Job expires in: 14 days
- Share job:
CONSTRUCTION OF 416 FLOOD-PROOF TEMPORARY LATRINES IN BALEDWEYN TOWN
For 100 years, Save the Children has been making a difference in children’s lives in more than 120 countries. We are the world’s largest independent child rights organisation, underpinned by a vision in a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation. Our mission to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children, and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
SCI Baledweyn office invites qualified bidders who wish to be considered for the proposed works, and who meet the below listed requirements;
- Bank account with minimum $ 25,000 With a proof of statement from Nov 2020- to Jan 2020.
- Must have relevant latrines experience of 3 years Please attach previous signed LPOs and contracts as evidence.
- Possession of a valid Ministry of Public works licenses from Hirshabelle State.
- Valid municipality license fromHirshabele Regional administration
- Updated company profile with the following information;
- Similar work experience conducted, amount in USD, location and by which organization.
- Company main office/ branch offices address, contacts/emails
- Company organogram
- CVs of core staff including engineers and foremen to execute the work.
- Duly completed bill of quantity with company stamp
- Proposed work schedule (Construction work plan)
The allocation of the latrines are as below;
|Village||District||Number of unit||The latrines shall be awarded in lots of convience based on the submitted bid by the companies.|
Interested companies are advised to collect a complete set of bid documents and instructions at SCI Baidoa Office between 11:00am to 2:00pm from12th Feb 2020 to 24th Feb 2020 (Wednesday to Monday). Sealed bid documents MUST be returned to SCI Baledweyn office in a sealed envelope clearly stating the company name and its contact address not later than 10:00 AM on Tuesday 3rd March-2020
For any query, please address via mail through:CSS.LOGISTICS@savethechildren.org
NB:The latrines shall be awarded in lots of convience based on the submitted bid by the companies.
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1006 total views, 27 today