TENDER NOTICE FOR BOREHOLE DRILLING ADVERT AT DEYNILE WITH 200-220 M DEPTH
- Job category: Tender/Bid/RFQ/RFP
- Post date:12 Jan 2020
- Job expires in: 10 days
- Share job:
BOREHOLE DRILLING ADVERT AT DEYNILE WITH 200-220 M DEPTH
For over 100 years, Save the Children has been making a difference in children’s lives in more than 120 countries. We are the world’s largest independent child rights organisation, underpinned by a vision in a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation. Our mission to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children, and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
INVITATION TO BID FOR DRILLING AT DEYNILE WITH A DEPTH OF 200-220
SCIMogadishuoffice invites qualified bidders who wish to be considered for the proposed works, and who meet the below listed requirements;
- Bank account with minimum $ 25,000 With a proof of statement from Augsut2019- to 30th January 2020.
- Must have relevant borehole drilling experience of 3 years .Please attach previous signed and stamped contracts as evidence.
- Possession of a valid registration from ministry of energy and water resources
- valid municipality license fromBanadir regional administration
- Updated company profile with the following information;
- Similar work experience conducted, amount in USD, location and by which organization.
- CVs and experience of the lead drilling engineers
- Company main office/ branch offices address, contacts/emails
- Company organogram
- List of drilling rigs available for the borehole drilling including and condition
- Duly completed bill of quantity with company stamp
- Proposed work schedule (work plan)
Interested companies are advised to collect a complete set of bid documents and instructions at SCI Mogadishu Office between 11:00am to 2:00pm from 13th January-020 to 26th January-020( Monday to Sunnday). Sealed bid documents MUST be returned to SCI Mogadishuoffice in a sealed envelope clearly stating the company name and its contact address not later than 10:00 Am on Sunday 2nd Feb 2020
For any query, please address via mail through:CSS.LOGISTICS@savethechildren.org
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Late bids shall be rejected and no liability will be accepted for loss, late delivery or non-delivery, whatsoever. Bids shall be opened at a later date to be communicated.
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
873 total views, 5 today