Tender Notice For Distribution of Water Storage Tanks and Hand Washing Facilities for 103 Schools in The Main Six Regions of Somaliland-see detailed attached designs and BOQs in invitation to tender for clarifications
- Job category: Tender/Bid/RFQ/RFP
- Post date:21 Mar 2020
- Job expires in: 2 days
- Share job:
Date: 18th March 2020
For over 90 years, Save the Children has been making a difference in children’s lives in more than 120 countries. We are the world’s largest independent child rights organization, underpinned by a vision in a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development, and participation.
Our mission to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children, and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
Save the Children international, Somaliland Office now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for distribution of water storage tanks and handwashing facilities in all regions of Somaliland as per the below:
Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the office of:
Save the Children Somaliland Program,
Hargeisa Office at Koodbuur District, Jigjigayar, Maansoor Area
Tell: +252 634467528/0633676100
Bidders are advised to download the complete set of bidding documents from the above link.
Bidders must meet the following minimum criteria:
- The bidder must have valid License from Ministry of public works/local government.
- The bidder must submit bank statement for the last one year.
- The bidder must have technical capacity to execute the sought services ( copies of recommendation letters, completion certificates and contracts are required)
- The bidder must be tax compliance and paid the tax due in line with Somaliland laws.
- The bidder must confirm compliance with the attached Conditions of Tendering, Terms and Conditions of Purchase, Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy, Child Safeguarding Policy and IAPG Code of Conduct
Tender closing date is 8th, April 2020 at 3:30pm Somaliland local time. All completed tender documents should be submitted in a sealed envelope to be hand carried addressed to The Tender Committee at the below address. The envelope should indicate the Tender Reference number as mentioned above.
The Procurement Committee
Save the Children
Hargeisa office, Somaliland
Jigjigayar, Maansoor Hotel Road, I/Kood-buur District
NB: Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Late bids shall be rejected and no liability will be accepted for loss, late delivery or non-delivery, whatsoever.
Bids shall be opened at a later date to be communicated.
A representative from your company will be invited to witness the opening.
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1831 total views, 38 today