TENDER NOTICE FOR HURSHE ( Galgaduud Region) Borehole Power house hybrid system ( Solar, Generator) and Riser Pipes as per the BOQ.
- Job category: Tender/Bid/RFQ/RFP
- Post date:17 Mar 2020
- Share job:
HURSHE ( Galgaduud Region) Borehole Power house hybrid system ( Solar, Generator) and Riser Pipes as per the BOQ. Two year grantee is required.
For over 100 years, Save the Children has been making a difference in children’s lives in more than 120 countries. We are the world’s largest independent child rights organisation, underpinned by a vision in a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation. Our mission to inspire breakthroughs in the way the wrld treats children, and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
SCIMogadishuoffice invites qualified bidders who wish to be considered for the proposed works, and who meet the below listed requirements;
- Bank account with minimum $ 25,000 With a proof of statement from Augsut2019- to 30th Feb 2020.
- Must have relevant solar power house experienceof 5 years ranging from 2015 to date .Please attach previous signed and stamped contracts as evidence.
- Possession of a valid registration from ministry of energy and water resources
- valid registration licence from Galmudug state
- Updated company profile with the following information;
- Similar work experience conducted, amount in USD, location and by which organization.
- CVs and experience of the technical staff
- Company main office/ branch offices address, contacts/emails
- Company organogram
- Duly completed bill of quantity with company stamp
- Proposed work schedule (work plan)
Interested companies are advised to collect Hard copy RFQ and BOQ with details of the power house from SCI Mogadishu office between 17th March to 23rd March and Return on 24th March-2020. For any query, please address via mail through:CSS.LOGISTICS@savethechildren.org
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Late bids shall be rejected and no liability will be accepted for loss, late delivery or non-delivery, whatsoever. Bids shall be opened at a later date to be communicated.
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
598 total views, 5 today