Tender Notice For Procurement of Borehole Drilling in Cagaaran, Mudug Region.
- Job category: Tender/Bid/RFQ/RFP
- Post date:19 Mar 2020
- Share job:
Date: 11thMarch 2020
Ref No: SCI/PR/GRW/2020/14234
For over 90 years, Save the Children has been making a difference in children’s lives in more than 120 countries. We are the world’s largest independent child rights organization, underpinned by a vision in a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation. Our mission to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children, and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
Save the Children international now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Procurement of Borehole Drilling in Cagaaran, Mudug Region.
Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the office of:
Save the Children Somalia Program,
General Noor Salaad Road, Garowe, Puntland Somalia.
Tel: +252 90 7797251
A complete set of bidding documents may be also obtained and downloaded from the below link:
All eligible and interested suppliers are advised to download the complete tender package from the above said link starting from 14th March –3rdApril2020.
Below are the required documents to be submitted along with the bid documents.
Award of the contract will be based on the following criteria:
Bidders must meet the following criteria:
- That the bidder has registration certificate from ministries of commerce and Public Works of Puntland.
- That the bidder has registration from Puntland National Tender Board
- That the bidder has tax clearance letter from the Puntland Ministry of Finance
- Bidder’s confirmation of compliance with the attached Conditions of Tendering, Terms and Conditions of Purchase, Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy, Child Safeguarding Policy and IAPG Code of Conduct
CAPABILITY CRITERIA (60%)
The following criteria are considered very important in the evaluation of this tender
- Quality (20%)
Providing past signed and stamp contracts as evidence
- Previous experience in Borehole drilling- 20%
- 20 Points for more than 7 contracts in Drilling of borehole with INGO, UN Bodies or Public Institutions with official signatories and stamp
- 15 points for 5 contracts in borehole drilling with INGO, UN Bodies OR Public Institutions with official signatories and stamp
- 10 point for 3 Contracts in drilling borehole with INGO, UN Bodies or Public Institutions with official signatories and stamp
- 5 point for 2 Contracts in borehole drilling with INGO, UN Bodies or Public Institutions with official signatories and stamp
- 0 Points for less than 2 contracts in drilling borehole.
- Financial Capacity (20%)
Provide an Official bank statement for the last 1 year (2019) as evidence.
- 20 points for more than >$70,000 Balance
- 15 points between $50,000 – $70,000 Balance,
- 10 points between $21,000 – $50,000 Balance,
- 0 points less than <$21,000 Balance
- Lead Engineer 10%
Provide CV and certificates for lead Engineers
- 10 points for a qualified lead engineer with more 10 years of experience
- 7 points for a qualified lead engineer with 5-10 years of experience
- 5 points for lead engineer with 3-5 years of experience
- 0 points for lead engineer with less than 3 years of experience
- Technical Specification of the equipment (Drilling Machine) 10%
COMMERCIAL CRITERIA (40%)
100% for the best price equivalent to 40%
90% for the second-best price equivalent to 35%
80% for the third best price equivalent to 30%
70% for the fourth best price equivalent to 25%
60% for the fifth best price equivalent to 20%
NB: Bidders submitted with same price will earn same scoring.
Tender closing date is 3rd April2020 at 4:00pm Somalia local time. All completed tender documents should be submitted in a sealed envelope to be hand carried addressed to The Tender Committee at the below address. The envelope should indicate the Tender Reference number as mentioned above.
The Procurement Committee
Save the Children
Garowe, Puntland, Somalia
NB: Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Late bids shall be rejected and no liability will be accepted for loss, late delivery or non-delivery, whatsoever. Bids shall be opened at a later date to be communicated.
A representative from your company will be invited to witness the opening.
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
797 total views, 5 today