Tender Notice for Supply of 740 pieces of Encore TM player radioto save the children international, Puntland program.
- Job category: Tender/Bid/RFQ/RFP
- Post date:1 Aug 2020
- Job expires in: 12 days
- Share job:
Date: 28thJuly 2020
Ref No: SCI/PR/GRW/2020/15686 & 15687.
For over 90 years, Save the Children has been making a difference in children’s lives in more than 120 countries. We are the world’s largest independent child rights organization, underpinned by a vision in a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation. Our mission to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children, and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
Save the Children international now invites you tender for the for Supply of 740 pieces of Encore TM player radioto save the children international, Puntland program.
A complete set of bidding documents may be also obtained and downloaded from the below link:
All eligible and interested suppliers are advised to download the complete tender package from the above said link starting from 1st –21stAug2020. Interested bidders may obtain further information/clarifications from below contact address:
Save the Children Somalia Program,
Tel: +252 90 7797251
Below are the selection criteria’s and required documents to be submitted along with the bid documents.
Award of the contract will be based on the following criteria:
Bidders must meet the following criteria:
- That the bidder has registration certificate from ministry of commerce of Puntland State of Somalia.
- That the bidder has tax clearance letter from the Puntland Ministry of Finance
- Bidder confirms goods offered meet specifications provided in invitation to tender
- Bidder is not a prohibited party under applicable sanctions laws or anti-terrorism laws or provides goods under sanction by the US or EU.
- Bidder’s confirmation of compliance with the attached Conditions of Tendering, Terms and Conditions of Purchase, Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy, Child Safeguarding Policy and IAPG Code of Conduct
CAPABILITY CRITERIA (60%)
The maximum score for capability criteria is 60% – broken down as below. Only bids with a Capability score of 30% or more will be considered for Commercial evaluation.
- Previous experience in supply of radios or equivalent items – 20%
Provide past signed and stamp contracts/PO’s as evidence.
- 20 Points for three or more contracts/PO’s with INGOs or UN for supply of radios or similar items. Copies of signed contracts with official signature and stamp to be submitted
- 10 points for two contracts/PO’s with INGOs or UN for supply of radios or Similar items. Copies of signed contracts with official signature and stamp to be submitted.
- 5 points for points for one contract/PO with INGOs or UN for supply of radios or Similar items. Copies of signed contracts with official signature and stamp to be submitted
- 0 Points for not submitting any contract/PO for supply of Radios and similar items.
- Financial Capacity (20%)
Provide an Official bank statement for the last 1 and half years (Jan 2019 – June 2020) as an evidence with genuine transactions.
- 20 points for more than three traceable contract payments of value comparable to estimated value of current tender
- 10 points for two traceable contract payments of value comparable to estimated value of current tender
- 5 points for one traceable contract payments of value comparable to estimated value of current tender
- 0 points for no traceable contract payments of value comparable to estimated value of current tender
- Delivery lead-time 10%
Provide the delivery lead-time;
Note: Delivery lead-time is the time from date contract is signed to delivery of supplies to the agreed location in full compliance with contract terms and conditions.
- 20 points for delivery lead time of up to 2 weeks
- 10 points for delivery lead time of up to 4 weeks
- 5 Points for delivery lead time of up to 6 weeks
- 0 points for delivery lead time of over 6 weeks.
COMMERCIAL CRITERIA (40%)
The lowest evaluated financial proposal will be awarded the maximum commercial criteria score of 40%.
The commercial criteria score for all other bidders will be calculated using the formula below:
Commercial criteria score = 100 x Lowest bid value x 0.4
Current bid value
Tender closing date is 21st Aug 2020 at 4:00pm Somalia local time. All completed tender documents should be sent by email to Puntland.firstname.lastname@example.org – due to COVID-19 situation, it is not allowed submission of hard documents to save the children offices. The Subject of the email should indicate the Tender Reference number of SCI/PR/GRW/2020/15686 & 15687.
The Procurement Committee
Save the Children
Garowe, Puntland, Somalia
NB: Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Late bids shall be rejected and no liability will be accepted for loss, late delivery or non-delivery, whatsoever. Bids shall be opened at a later date to be communicated.
If the business come to normal and offices reopened A representative from your company will be invited to witness the opening otherwise SCI will proceed for opening.
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1418 total views, 2 today