TENDER NOTICE Frame Work Agreement For Mogadishu Office
- Job category: Tender/Bid/RFQ/RFP
- Post date:13 Feb 2020
- Share job:
Frame Work Agreement For Mogadishu Office
For over 100 years, Save the Children has been making a difference in children’s lives in more than 120 countries. We are the world’s largest independent child rights organisation, underpinned by a vision in a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation. Our mission to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children, and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
Savethe ChildrenInternational(SCI) invites reputable companies for the below categories of tender for Framework with the most competent and qualified companies that meet sci Minimum policies, below is the selection criteria.
- Bank account with a proof of statement from Septemebr 2019- to 29th Feb -020.
- Must have relevant experience of 3 years in similar field. Please attach previous stamped LPOs and contracts as evidence.
- Valid relevant registration/ municipality license from relevant ministry
- Registration certificate from Banaadir regional administration
- Technical capacity to execute the sought category.
- Updated company profile with organogram, List of CVs of the key staff etc.
|FWA/020/001||Spices, food flavor and beaverages||Mogadishu|
|FWA/020/002||Vegetables and Groceries||Mogadishu|
|FWA/020/003||Dry food and office cleaning materials||Mogadishu|
|FWA/020/005||Customs clearance -Seaport||Mogadishu|
Interested companies are advised to collect a complete set of bid documents and instructions at SCI Mogadishu office for each Category between 9:00am to 2:00pm from 13th Feb to 26th Feb-20 ( Thursday to Wednesday). Sealed bid documents MUST be returned to SCI Mogadishu office in a sealed envelope clearly stating the company name and its contact address not later than 10:00 Am on Wednesday 4th March 2020.
For any query, please address via mail through:CSS.LOGISTICS@savethechildren.org or call:
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Late bids shall be rejected and no liability will be accepted for loss, late delivery or non-delivery, whatsoever. Bids shall be opened at a later date to be communicated.
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1674 total views, 1 today