TENDER NOTICE Rehabilitation of 12 Berkads-underground water tanks (4 In Beletweine and 8 in Mataban)
- Job category: Tender/Bid/RFQ/RFP
- Post date:30 Jan 2020
- Job expires in: 1 day
- Share job:
Rehabilitation of 12 Berkads-underground water tanks (4 In Beletweine and 8 in Mataban)
For over 100 years, Save the Children has been making a difference in children’s lives in more than 120 countries. We are the world’s largest independent child rights organisation, underpinned by a vision in a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation. Our mission to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children, and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
Savethe ChildrenInternational(SCI) invites reputable companies for the subject Berkads rehabilitation to potential bidders that meet sci Minimum policies, below is the selection criteria.
- Bank account with a proof of statement from Septemebr 2019- to 31st Jan -020.
- Must have relevant experience of 3 years in similar field. Please attach previous stamped contracts as evidence.
- Valid relevant registration/ municipality license from Hiran DC/administration.
- Must have registration certificates from Ministry of public works
- Updated company profile with the following information;
- Similar work experience conducted, amount in USD, location and by which organization.
- Company main office/ branch offices address, contacts/emails
- Company organogram
- List of equipment- assets, trucks, basic hand tools and CVs of core staff including engineers and foremen to execute the work.
- Duly completed bill of quantity with company stamp
- Proposed work schedule (work plan)
Interested companies are advised to collect a complete set of bid documents and instructions at SCI Beletweine field office between 9:00am to 2:00pm from 30thJanuary to 12thFeb-20 ( Thursday to wednesday). Sealed bid documents MUST be returned to SCI Beletweineoffice in a sealed envelope clearly stating the company name and its contact address not later than 10:00 Am on Sunday19thFebuary 2020.
For any query, please address via mail through:CSS.LOGISTICS@savethechildren.org or call:
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Late bids shall be rejected and no liability will be accepted for loss, late delivery or non-delivery, whatsoever. Bids shall be opened at a later date to be communicated.
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1247 total views, 8 today