Terms Of Reference For SSBP Entrepreneurship Skill Training Second Batch 2020 – Hargeisa
- Job category: Education
- Post date:16 Jan 2020
- Share job:
Terms of Reference
Call for Service provision
- TENDER NOTICE-NRC/20/SL/001
Project title: Refugee and asylum seekers’ education and livelihood intervention’
Duration: Each Group 6 days
Target Beneficiaries: 110Pocs(Phase 1 January/Feb, 2020) also there will be training for target groupof 140PoCs (Phase 2 on March 2020)
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) operates in Somaliland since 2004. Over the period of time;NRC operations have grown and as of nowNRC is working in six different regions of the country. NRC’s strategic program priority in Somaliland is to ensure that vulnerable displacement affected population including (Refugees, Asylum seekers, IDPs and poor host communities)in hard to reach areas have access to humanitarian assistance through provision of a range of support interventions programed under WASH, Shelter, ICLA, Livelihoods&Food Security and Education, as well as durable solution and resilience focused initiatives. NRC focuses both on key priority emergency responses and durable solutions through diversified livelihoods initiatives.
Under UNHCR funded ‘Refugee and asylum seekers’ education and livelihood intervention project’2020 .NRC is looking for potential a service provider to conduct lifeskills and Small Business Program (SBP) & Entrepreneurial skills training toPoCs (male and female youth from Refugees, returnees, Internally Displaced and poor host communities in community prioritized life and business skills. This is to envisaged that these training will enable Business Cash gran receipts to getting better business ideas and professionalism that will help in establishing and or reviving their livelihoods through newly acquired skills. For the purpose of practical trainings, NRC is looking to hire service provider having good experience and knowledge in the field life and business skills education for target PoCs as per detailed in the below table. The training will take place in Hargeisa and Berbera towns.
NRC is especially looking for agencies/firm/consultancy specialized in;
|Small Business Program (SBP) & Entrepreneurial skills training (summary)||day||Cost per day||Total Amount|
|A. Life skills
· Managing lifestyle and minimizing living cost
· Healthy Living
· Problem Solving and decision making
· communication and interpersonal skills
· resilience and coping with emotions and coping with stress.
· self-awareness and empathy;
B. Small Business Program (SBP) & Entrepreneurial skills training
· Book keeping
· Business development services (BDS)
· conflict management
· Group dynamics
· Resource mobilization
C. Entrepreneurship and Business Development
· Business Innovation concept
· Business Creative
· Business Strategies
· Capital plan and access Financial institutions
· Business Plan
6 days each group
- Target Groups
The target group are 110 the people of concerns for UNHCR Livelihood project and will divided into three groups and facilitator/Consultant will training each group 6 days concurrently and the training receipts are; Also there will be 140 PoCs will be training in March 2020.
- Business cash grant (female/male) in Hargeisa and Berbera.
Interested companies who wish to submit their proposal should meet the below listed requirements:
- Official firm offer of cost per person per month for each skills training course
- Updated company profiles.
- Have Qualifications Degree/Master of Business Management /Economic Development plus ToT certification for technical staff (Trainers)
- Organization’s operational strategies for Somaliland.
- Proven certificates of experience with similar projects completed.
- Summary of similar the list activities/projects executed in the past 3 years.
- NRC reserves the rights to physically check the applicant’s facilities before the award
- Facilitators have Fluently speak Arabic, English and Somali Language and have right qualification.
Manner of Submission:
Interested applicants shouldsubmit their application16thto 23rdJanuary, 2020 at 4:00pm and to be sent to the this email: email@example.com. Please mark your message as: Life and Business Skills Training Courses.
While only selected applicants will be notified.
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1965 total views, 6 today