Training: HR Management for NGOs & International Context (in class and online through zoom sessions) – Hargeisa, Somaliland
- Job category: Education
- Post date:29 Mar 2021
- Share job:
Training: HR Management for NGOs & International Context (in class and online through zoom sessions)
OUR VISION STATEMETN
QRTC is established to offer the best research and training service and aspires to be a leading institution in manpower empowerment through continuous quality capacity development initiatives.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
To deliver capacity building programs for the labor force with the aim of maximizing their chances of achieving their career aspirations.
ABOUT THE CENTER
The Qaran Research and Training Center is a professional institution created to support research and quality practical trainings that improve the employability of the workforce in Somaliland and other resource-limited settings across the greater of Horn of Africa. We achieve this through designing and implementing innovative and well-informed trainings; ranging from M and E, Project management, HR and logistics and Research processes. We aspire to reduce high unemployment in the region through high quality mentoring, rigorous interventions and strong collaborations.
Currently, we are offering professional short courses which are great eye-opened opportunity for wide range of audience including NGO staff, government officials and unemployed persons and fresh graduates willing to advance their sought-after skills or looking decent and deserved jobs. As part of this programme, our Human Resources Training which is first of its kind in Somaliland-were scheduled to kick off in the first week of April in 2021.Around 462 trainees have already benefited from our previous various trainings both in class and online classes (about of these 20% females). Some of these former trainees have landed decent jobs at INGOs due to knowledge and skills gained from our trainings. Please see below the complete training outlines.
HRM is one of fast growing field and critical for the success of the company. The wealth of an organization resides in the worth of its employees. The recognition of HR management as an important element of the organization manager’s daily activities, and the increasing emphasis on in-service training for staff members, has led to an increased interest in the field of staff development. As an HR professional, you support other departments by strategizing, administrating, coaching, and advising. Empower yourself to be a strategic partner and support your organization in achieving its objectives. This training introduces participants to HRM concepts and practices. It will stimulate ideas on how to manage staff, support organizational success and contribute your career development.
WHO WILL FACILITATE THE TRAINING?
- Certified Senior Profession of HR International (SPHRi) from HRCI USA.
- Has BA of HRM & MA of Development Studies (MA in Law (UK) – ongoing)
- 10+ Year HR experience in INGO, Private and Public Institutions.
- Areas of interest policy development, HR strategies, Advising HR, Talent Management, and capacity building.
- Former lecturer (2011 – 2016) in Civil Service Institute, New Generation University, Beder University, & Gollis University.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE?
This is a general training targeting variety of support and programme management staff, government officials, middle-level managers, policy makers, HR professionals and project officers working in different settings. This training also is a great eye-opened opportunity for unemployed and fresh graduates who are willing to advance his/her soft skills so that they can easily settle for decent and deserved jobs.
THE TRAINING DURATION
This is a 5-day-long training with 3 hours of theory and practical sessions for each day with following details: Course registration deadline is on 10th of April 2021. The in class training dates are 11th -15th April 2021. The Training hours is 6:00pm – 8pm for these days. The online classes through zoom take one full month.
The training will enable participants to:
- Explore trends and challenges of HRM;
- Understand the different roles HR professionals play in organisations;
- Update knowledge and skills to develop and implement HRM tools;
- Strategise HRM issues for enhanced organizational effectiveness and change;
- Strengthen your coaching, advising and influencing;
- Acquaint knowledge of HR roles, responsibilities, policies, labour codes, etc…
- Familiarize practical wise of HRM
DETAILED TRAINING CONTENTS:
Module one: An Overview of NGOs, International Trends and Challenges
- Nature of NGOs
- International HR Functions
- Trends and Challenges of International Context
- Roles of HR Professional for Global Context
- Role and dynamics of future technology to HR
Module Two: Working in Multi-Cultural Setting
- Introduction to multicultural contexts
- Types of Global Culture based HR
- Global Satisfaction survey
- Localization Vs Globalization
- Roles of body language, dressing and religion
Module Three: Global HR Policy and Strategy
- International HR Planning
- Global HR Policy
- Local Labour Law adoption
- International HR Audit, control and compliance
- Centralizing Vs Decentralized Global HR Functions
Module Four: International Employment, Capacity Building and Performance Management
- International Staffing and telecommuting
- Capacity building
- Competence Framework
- Performance Management
Module five: HR Communications & Documentations
- Presentation and Reporting Skills
- Listening, and Interviewing skills
- Online documentations and archiving
COURSES APPLICATION PROCESS (ENTRY REQUIREMENTS)
- In case you need further details about course or any else, kindly feel free to reach us at or +252633499969/ or whatup text or by email email@example.com
- We record video lectures of courses which are intended to online trainees in Somalia (Muqdisho, Garowe, Kismayo, Baido and many more others )
- There are also live sessions throught zoom where participants interact with facilitators for rich discussions.
- The offline class will be held in our Hargeisa Training Hall( North of -Hayat Diagnostic center, Near Idam School)
- Pay the course fee which is only 30 dollars covering all training related costs
- Payment modes: deposit at Zaad/ Edahab 0633499969 or Dahabshil account HRG 32342 before course deadline.
- A group of three persons who will be attending a same course at time will have a discount of 17%.
- Course registration deadline is on 10th of April The in class training dates are 11th -15th April 2021. The Training hours is 6:00pm – 8pm for these days. The online classes take one full month through zoom.
- Follow throught this link to get register: https://ee.kobotoolbox.org/x/gLlDKeTy
- See our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Qaran-Research-and-Training-Center-358437568041514/
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
635 total views, 1 today