Training: Human Resource Management (Classroom and Online) – Hargeisa, Somaliland
- Job category: Education
- Post date:11 Oct 2020
- Share job:
YAZA RESEARCH SERVICES
Contact us: +252 634423788, +252 636800800, email@example.com
Training: Human Resource Management (Classroom and Online)
It is practical HRM professional training used presentations, case studies, role modeling, and exercises with specific HR templates, forms and letters. Qualified professional trainer will lead the training.
In today’s dynamic business environment where the management technique is the most essential component of organizations, basic knowledge of Human Resource Management skills is very important. Professionals are expected to be acquainted with the principles and practices of Human Resource Management. This course is therefore designed to equip the practioners with these knowledge and skills.
The general objective of this course is to equip students with basic knowledge and skills of Human Resource Management by exposing them to the knowledge, principles and practices of HRM.
MODULE 1- AN OVERVIEW OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- HRM and its Importance
- Where HR functions exist – How companies utilize
- Evaluations and philosophies of HRM
- Personnel VS HRM
- International HRM and HRM roles
- HR policies and Employment Law
MODULE 2- HR PLANNING
- HR Strategy and Planning
- Job designs and Job Analysis
- Job specification and Description
- Practical Session Exercise of Job Description creation.
MODULE 3- EMPLOYMENT PRACTICE (RECRUITMENT, SELECTION AND INDUCTION)
- Successful CV preparations
- Long and short listing models
- Reference checks
- Collective bargaining, Job offer, contract
MODULE 4- EMPLOYMENT RELATIONS
- Staff Motivation
- Conflict Resolution
- Grievance Management
- Disciplinary Procedures
- Relationship between organization, ministry of labor, staff, unions, and employers
- Union and employers’ association management
MODULE 5- HR DEVELOPMENT AND PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
- Understanding performance management and related law
- Training need assessment
- Setting up and following up capacity building plan
- Importance of HR communications
- Significance of data limitations
MODULE 6- REWARD MANAGEMENT
- Concepts of conducting salary and benefit survey
- Payroll data and preparation
- Significance of personnel file data and payroll
- Employee benefits – Types and approaches
- HR compliances, Audit and regulations.
- Promotion, transfer, resignation, termination, demotion, etc…
UN Organizations/ INGO: $80 Local NGOs/Companies: $50 Individuals: $40 Online: $25
This fee includes training materials, trainers’ fee, and Certificate.
Fee Payment: Deposit at DAHABSHIL account: (HRGD38163) or by Hand before or on deadline
Deadline: 20, October 2020
Duration: 8 days
Contact and Address: Top floor Ina Afdiinle building, between Hargeisa Bridge and Dahabshil Bank, Hargeisa. Tel: +252 634423788, +252 636800800 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the previous trainings, visit our Facebook Page.
Our Clients:Relief International- South Central, World Vision– Puntland, Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)– Somaliland, ADRA– Somaliland, International Medical Corps (IMC)– South Central, GUUL GROUP, IGAD Sheik Technical Veterinary School, and NEO Company. Shaqodoon Oroganization
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
708 total views, 2 today