Training: Python (Online Through Zoom) – Hargeisa, Somaliland
- Job category: Education
- Post date:8 Apr 2021
- Job expires in: 4 days
- Share job:
Training: Python (online through zoom)
OUR VISION STATEMENT
The Qaran Research and Training Centre is established to offer the best research and training service and aspires to be a leading institution in manpower empowerment through continuous quality capacity development trainings.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
To deliver capacity building programs for the labor force with the aim of maximizing their chances of achieving their career aspirations.
ABOUT THE CENTER
QRTC is a professional institution created to support research and quality practical trainings that improve the employability of the workforce in Somaliland and other resource-limited settings across the greater of Horn of Africa. We achieve this through designing and implementing innovative and well-informed trainings; ranging from M and E, Project management, HR and logistics and Research processes. We aspire to reduce high unemployment in the region through high quality mentoring, rigorous interventions and strong collaborations.
Currently, we are offering professional short courses which are great eye-opened opportunity for wide range of audience including NGO staff, government officials and unemployed persons and fresh graduates willing to advance their sought-after skills or looking decent and deserved jobs. As part of this programme, our Python Training – which is first of its kind in horn of Africa -were scheduled to kick off in the Third week of April in 2021.Around 462 trainees have already benefited from our previous various trainings both in class and online classes (about of these 20% females). Some of these former trainees have landed decent jobs at INGOs due to knowledge and skills gained from our trainings. Please see below the complete training outlines.
This course is designed for participants who plan to use Python for the management, coding, analysis and visualization of data. The course’s content includes: Basics of Applied Statistical Modelling, Essentials of the Python Programming, Statistical Tools. The course is entirely hands-on and uses sample data to learn Python basics and advanced features
WHO WILL FACILITATE THE TRAINING?
The facilitator is an international data science guru who graduated from Department of Statistics, University of Dhaka. He recently enrolled in Texas Tech University, USA as a PhD candidate. Additionally, he is a former founder instructor of an educational app named “Classroom”. Currently, he is the CEO of a data skill based training centre named as “Data Science Era.”
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE?
Anyone who wants to learn a programming language, or python basics, Statistician, analyst, or a budding data scientist and beginners who want to learn how to analyze data with Python.
THE TRAINING DURATION
This is 6 week-long training with 11 classes of 100% practical sessions for two classes each with following details: Course registration deadline is on 22nd April 2021 and course training dates are between 23rd of April and 5th June of 2021. The trainees will have lectures video recorded, assignments including data sets and live sessions through zoom. Live sessions are held between 7:30pm and 9pm in Hargeisa time.
- Analyze t data by applying appropriate statistical techniques
- Interpret the statistical analysis
- Identify statistical techniques a best suited to data and questions
- Strong foundation in fundamental statistical concepts
- Implement different statistical analysis in R and interpret the results
- Build intuitive data visualizations
- Carry out formalized hypothesis testing
- Implement linear modelling techniques such multiple regressions and GLMs
- Implement advanced regression analysis and multivariate analysis
Summary of the Course Content
- Introduction to python
- Variable and Python
- Basic Operations Utilized in Python
- Data Type Used
- If else.
- For loop.
- While loop.
- Function of Python
- Data Manipulation in NUMPY.
- Data Visualization in matplotlib.
- Data Analysis in Pandas.
COURSES APPLICATION PROCESS (ENTRY REQUIREMENTS)
- In case you need further details about course or any else, kindly feel free to reach us at or +252633499969/ or WhatsApp text.
- We record video lectures of courses which are intended to online trainees in Somalia (Muqdisho, Garowe, Kismayo, Baido and many more others) plus live sessions throught zoom.
- The offline class will be held in our Hargeisa Training Hall( North of -Hayat Diagnostic center, Near Idam School)
- Pay the course fee which is only 50 dollars covering all training related costs
- Training participants should take their laptop computers with them during training sessions
- Payment modes: deposit at Zaad Edahab 0633499969 or Dahabshil account HRG 32342 before course deadline.
- A group of three persons who will be attending a same course at time will have a discount of 17% or any individual who registers before 15th of April.
- Course registration deadline is on 22nd of April 2021 and the learning will take six weeks.
- Follow throught this link to get register: https://ee.kobotoolbox.org/x/gLlDKeTy
—– JOIN SOMALIJOBS FACEBOOK GROUP: —-
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
545 total views, 4 today