Training: Supply Chain & Logistics – Parcel Training (Online)
- Job category: Education
- Post date:5 Jan 2022
- Job expires in: 1 day
- Share job:
The African Academy for Professionals (AAP) is glad to present the new training on Supply Chain & Logistics – Parcel Training (Class/Online) for Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs), businesses, public institutions and individuals interested in this field.
Course Overview for Participants
|The SUPPLY CHAIN & LOGISTICS COURSE Methodology (Online)
LEARNING OUTCOMES From THE COURSE:
Supply chain and Logistics is an integral part of project planning, and therefore management of this functional area should be considered in terms of the whole project. Supply and Logistics activities should be managed in conjunction with programme activities and the different phases.
In other words, you can consider logistics activities as the operational component of supply chain management, including quantification, procurement, inventory management, transportation and fleet management, and data collection and reporting. Supply chain management includes the logistics activities plus the coordination and collaboration of staff, levels, and functions.
Please find below all the details you need to know before you start the course
The Programme is purely in online & Class in two stages:
- Stage 1: Online and distance learning activities, including e-learning modules, questionnaires and offline activities (total of 8 hours between [5th January , 2022] and [22th January, 2022])
- Stage 2: Class/live sessions for training workshop [22th to 26th January 2022 and in Class & Live session (via Zoom/Microsoft teams)
There would be assessment to be done on an ongoing basis during the course duration. You will be given opportunities to practice your logistics skills throughout the training duration, and through ongoing support activities. Your knowledge will be assessed by an online assessment at the end of the curriculum.
Learning Outcomes of the Training
- Discover the new minimum required logistics standards for both NGOs & INGO and how your organisation can achieve them.
- Practice putting the logistics standards into action in scenarios and simulations in the training.
- Have the opportunity to build learning networks with other participant working in your region and beyond.
- Be prepared to share your learning with others in your organisation
- Be familiar with current Supply Chain work in place.
Over the two key stages, you will cover the following content:
- What the SUPPLY CHAIN & LOGISTICS project is all about including the bellow sections
- Procurement in detail
- Warehousing/ Inventory Management
- Fleet Management
- Asset Management
- Transport & Distributions
- Cross cutting areas (including Archiving, Communications, Health & Safety etc)
SUPPLY CHAIN & LOGISTICS standards are based on the PARCEL which major Donors accept as minimum requirements in Logistics.
We look forward to receiving your application. The deadline for applications is 22th January 2022.
Duration: 5 Days (6:30pm – 9:00pm)
Start & End Date: 22th to 26th January 2022)
Location Office: Ali Gobannimo Building, 3rd Floor, Togdheer, Hargeisa.
(Register Early –>>Click Here To Register )
The fee is NGOs/Companies $50, $35 Per Individuals & Huge discount to Students $25.00 (Must have Active University ID Card)
Bank Account Details
Deposit to Bank: Dahabshiil Bank
Account Name: African Academy for Professionals
Account Number: HRGD75468
Mobile: +252634730610 & +252634068886
Office Line: 523851
Facilitator is a Senior Supply Chain & Logistics professional with over six (6) years of experience and worked different INGOs. He is Highly skilled in Complex logistics in humanitarian contexts, planning procurement, warehousing, delivery management, fleet management, distribution, contract negotiation and process improvement. In addition, He has completed different certified Supply Chain & Logistics professional courses/trainings including but not limited to HELM (Humanitarian Essential Modules), advanced Certificate in CIPS (Charted Institute of Procurement & Supply), TOT PARCEL (Partner Capacity Enhancement in Logistics) and so many others. He has also a great facilitation skill, communication, networking etc.
——- NAGUSOO BIIR — SOMALI JOBS————-
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/somalijobs
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
3934 total views, 1 today