Training(Discount): Supply Chain and Logistics (Classroom and Online) – Hargeisa, Somaliland
- Job category: Education
- Post date:22 Feb 2021
- Job expires in: 3 days
- Share job:
YAZA RESEARCH SERVICES
Contact us: +252 634423788, +252 636800800, firstname.lastname@example.org
Training(Discount): Supply Chain and Logistics (Classroom and Online)
The training methodology is highly practical, experiential and participatory, focusing on real issues and helping participants to practice the application of tools and techniques using their real life experiences.
Module 1- introduction
- What is Supply chain & definitions and logistics
- Scenario introduction sample
- Current world Supply & Logistics work
- Checklist for learning the duration of the course.
Module 2- Procurement
- Definition of procurement
- Principles of procurement
- Segregation of duties and purchasing
- Procurement thresholds
- Choosing the right procurement process
- Bid analysis/ tender process
- Contract development and management.
- Negotiation skills both in contract stage and procurement process
- Supplier management
Module 3- Warehouse
- Definitions of warehousing
- Warehouse selection
- Warehouse layout
- Stock management (reporting, documentations)
- Process of doing annual stock physical count.
- Warehouse quiz & reading assignment
Module 4- Transport/distribution
- Overview to distribution
- Distribution site selection
- Distribution design
- Briefing staff and volunteers
- Understanding different modes of transport.
- Standard documents for transport (waybill, packing list ect)
- Incoterms – international commercial terms for transport.
Module 5- Asset management
- Introduction to asset management
- Asset management life cycle
- Practical asset managements /guidelines
- Asset Disposals guidelines
- Asset Depreciation Methods
Module 6- Fleet Management
- Introduction to fleet management
- Fleet management documentations
- Fleet planning & management
- Fleet management reporting (fuel, maintenance)
Module 7- Cross cutting standards
- Archiving procedures and documentation
- Health and safety/ communication
- Code of Conduct
- Peoples management – within the supply & Logistics work ( performance review etc) and control areas for management
- Office & facility management.
UN Organizations/ INGO: $80 Local NGOs/Companies: $50 Individuals/Classroom: $25 Online: $25
This fee includes training materials, trainers’ fee, and Certificate.
Fee Payment: Deposit at DAHABSHIL account: (HRGD38163) or by Hand before or on deadline
Deadline: 28, February 2021
Duration: 8 days
Contact and Address: Top floor Ina Afdiinle building, between Hargeisa Bridge and Dahabshil Bank, Hargeisa. Tel: +252 634423788, +252 636800800 Email: email@example.com
For the previous trainings, visit our Facebook Page.
Our Clients:Relief International- South Central, World Vision– Puntland, Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)– Somaliland, ADRA– Somaliland, International Medical Corps (IMC)– South Central, GUUL GROUP, IGAD Sheik Technical Veterinary School, and NEO Company. Shaqodoon Oroganization
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
274 total views, 46 today