Translator – Garowe, Puntland, Somalia
- Job category: Translator/Interpretor
- Post date:3 May 2021
- Share job:
|Place of performance||Garowe, Somalia|
|Duration||up to 1 month (@21.75days/month)|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline..|
|Sector experience||Minimum of 5 years of demonstrable relevant Translation experience.|
|Geographical experience||Minimum of 3 year of experience in Africa (essential).|
|Language||Fluency in English and Somali are essential.|
|CTG Overview||CTG stands for Committed To Good. With an ethical approach at the heart of all that we do, it is a description that makes us proud. Respect for the fundamental human rights of our staff, and those our staff encounter, is a cornerstone of our values. We strive for gender equality, inclusion and diversity, providing fair and equal opportunities for all. We take a zero tolerance approach to corruption and stay true to local labour laws and all local statutory requirements.
In operation since 2006, today we are honoured to serve clients in 15 fragile and conflict-affected states assisting with disaster relief, peace building, humanitarian aid and development programmes through our specialised recruitment, HR management and operational services.
|Overview of position||
|Key competencies||• Minimum five years of professional experience in translation and editing.
• Demonstrated experience in translating professional documents;
• Outstanding translation and editing skills in Somali and English;
• Proven experience of translation/interpretation services;
• Experience working with international development organizations is desirable;
• Demonstrate effective organizational skills and ability to handle work in an efficient and timely manner.
• Structure of the proposal (Mandatory)
——- FOLLOW US — SOMALI JOBS————-
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/somalijobs
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1283 total views, 43 today