WARDI PRE-QUALIFICATION OF SUPPLIERS DOCUMENT FROM 1st July 2021 to 31st December 2023 – SOMALIA
- Job category: Tender/Bid/RFQ/RFP
- Post date:1 Jun 2021
- Share job:
WARDI RELIEF AND DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVE
Pre-qualification suppliers’ document
From 1st July 2021 – 31st December 2023
Date of issue: June 1st 2021
|Title||WARDI PRE QUALIFICATION OF SUPPLIERS DOCUMENT FROM 1st July 2021 to 31st December 2023(Two year and six month grace period of working together )|
|Purpose||The pre-qualification objective is to supply and deliver assorted items and also provide services under the relevant tenders/quotations to WARDI on and as when required during the stated period.|
|Location of the service||
Banadir , Hiran , Galgadud , Lower Shabelle ,Middle Shabelle regions of Somalia .
|Method of invitation||Through web and local daily advertisement.|
|Submission requirements||The pre qualification documents including company’s details, signed, and stamped. All the Annexes must be filled in, signed, and stamped. All documents should be put in a sealed envelope indicating the advert reference, bidder’s name, and date of submission. All submissions should be addressed to; WARDI Relief and Development Initiative KM5| Laami-yare Road, Wadajir district, Mogadishu| Somalia for those suppliers or Companies who cannot deliver their documents in person to our office in Mogadishu due to distance and time can send the documents through email@example.com|
|Submission deadline||Documents should be received latest by 14th june 2021 at 3:00 pm.Documents received after the stipulated date and time will be disqualified.|
|Instructions||· WARDI herein referred to as the organization, requests applicants/candidates who meet the criteria set out by the organization to apply for registration of pre-qualification.
· Duly registered suppliers of goods and services under the Laws of Somalia are invited to submit their pre-qualification documents to WARDI so that they may be pre-qualified for submission of quotations. The prospective suppliers are required to submit mandatory information for pre-qualification.
· Prospective suppliers and contractors must have carried out successful supply and delivery of similar items/services to NGOs/Corporations/Institutions/Government of similar size. Potential suppliers/contractors must demonstrate the willingness and commitment to meet the pre-qualification criteria.
· This invitation of application for pre-qualification is open to potential applicants who are able to demonstrate proven technical, financial and managerial capacity to supply the listed goods and services.
· This document includes questionnaire forms and documents required of prospective suppliers to fill.
· The successful applicants will be registered on WARDI suppliers list for the period of two years and six month from 1st July 2021 – 31 December 2023 and the organization will only deal with the suppliers ,firms and companies that are registered with WARDI.
· Applicants must submit a duly completed and signed Confidential Business Questionnaire provided herein as Annexs ‘A’.and all other annexs that are attached to these documents.
· WARDI reserves the right to request the submission of additional information from applicants or any other credible source, and to visit and inspect the business premises of the applicant to verify the information given.
· The organization will ensure information that is received from companies is treated with the utmost confidentiality and shall be for the sole use of the organization.
|Bid clarifications||· Any queries, questions and clarification concerning the bid should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org; latest by 14h June 2021.|
|Tender Opening Date.||· Bids will be open on Tuesday 16th June 2021at 2:00pm at WARDI main office in Mogadishu. Once procurement department confirms everything is in order, they will declare bidding process as complete and ready to undertake evaluation.|
|Notification of award||· The successful Consultancy firm, Supplier and Contractor will be informed in writing once the Documents has been accepted (Notification of acceptance).|
WARDI is one of the leading national non-governmental organizations in Somalia with operational presence across six regions in South Central. Founded in 1993 and dully registered with the Federal Government of Somalia, WARDI’s mission is to provide dignified support to people affected by crises to enable them lead a dignified and prosperous life. WARDI has offices in Mogadishu, Beletweyne and Buloburte in South Central, Wanlaweyn in Lower Shebelle as well a liaison office in Nairobi. WARDI specializes in responding to humanitarian emergencies, bridging the gap between crisis and resilience as well as long-term developmental projects with track record in implementing high quality health and nutrition, food security and livelihood, education, protection and WASH interventions. Our programming has the distinct attributes of applying bottom up approach that puts the communities, local authorities and governments (National and Federal states) we work with at the centre of our programmes.
WARDI seeks to invite interested and eligible organizations, Supplier, Companies and Consultants to submit applications for the pre-qualification of suppliers.
——- NAGUSOO BIIR — SOMALI JOBS————-
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/somalijobs
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
1907 total views, 7 today